If you are interested to join our Action, you can do it in several ways.
1. If you are located in a COST country and your country HAS NOT signed yet the MoU (check here), you can become an MC Member in our Action. For details, please contact your National COST Coordinator.
3. If you are located in a COST country and you country HAS signed the MoU (check here), you can also become a Working Group (WG) Member in our Action. Check here the WG structure. As a WG member you can participate to the WG meetings and be active with ideas, inputs and productions concordant with the aims of the Action.
In order to become a WG Member, please follow the procedure depicted here:
WG members can (upon specific approval by the MC) be reimbursed for participating to WG Meetings and Annual Conferences. However, being a WG Member does nor automatically mean that reimbursement for such meetings.
What does it mean to be a WG Member:
- you will be up-to-date on all the events organized by our Action or by partner networks and project, as you will be included in the mailing list
- you will be requested to contribute on a voluntary basis to the implementation of the Action's mobilty objectives: host researchers for STSM mobility, organize Training Schools, participate as trainer or speaker to meetings etc.
- you will be requested to contribute on a voluntary basis to the implementation of the Action's scientific objectives: WG leaders or other members can ask for contribution for invited reviewers, position papers, guidelines or chapter in dedicate monographs
- you will be requested to acknowledge COST Action (see here how) in all the papers you publish.
- you will be asked to promote the events organized by our Action (meetings, workshops, training schools, STSMs) to colleagues in your lab, institute or country.